2016 Mid-Year Favorites

Friday, August 19, 2016

It's the middle of the year (not really) but we'll go with it. Here are some of my favorite reads so far for 2016!

A Court of Mist and Fury By Sarah J. Maas.
Guys, I loved this book! It's so much better than the first one in my opinion. I've already been wanting to re-read this beauty! Check it out if you haven't! And apparently I didn't get a review up (what the heck, Emma?) so I'll so that shortly.












                            Future Shock by Elizabeth Briggs comes in second. I absolutely loved this book. It kept me on my toes throughout the whole story. It's one I constantly think about and try to figure out how everything happened.

Extensive review can be found here (x)
















Aw, this beauty has me still confused. I'm not really sure how to explain this one, so hopefully my review made sense. All I know is, you have to read it yourself to know what I'm talking about. It's got mystery and a tiny bit of romance. Even now, I still don't know what happened.

Extensive review can be found here (x)















 The Crown by Kiera Cass. I adored this book! One of my favorite series, in fact. This is the last book in the Selection series. Plus, the cover is gorgeous!

Extensive review can be found here (x)



















This series was awesome! It took me a bit to get into it, but when I did, I flew through those books. I love the main character and everything she goes through to truly be ok with who she is.

Extensive review can be found here (x)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS