February TBR!

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Hey, all! I'm here with a post about the books I plan to read in February. I'm bound and determined to get these done, as I've not completed a TBR in forever!  Below is the three books I plan on reading.





  It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover has been on my TBR since it first came out. I've been hesitant, because if you read her work, you know how emotionally crippling it can be and I wasn't ready to feel like my soul had been ripped out and shredded. But here I am, currently reading it. I'm excited to review this one, as I have much to say already.









This one I just purchased from the great and mighty Half Price Books and I'm itching to read this. I haven't read a good romance in awhile, so I'm hoping this turns out to be one.












I just realized I have a completely different cover for this book and I'm confused. Oh well. I'm excited for a little fantasy, and went different for the third book. The first two seem great (?) for Valentines month reading but this one sounds like something away from the lovey dovey.







Have you read any of these? Let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS