Books I'm Excited About This Year

Sunday, April 17, 2016

I'm so excited for this years releases. There are so many good books coming out, my TBR is already crying for help. I can just see my bookshelf caving in on itself. This is only a few because I can't remember them all. So without further ado, here is my most anticipated...


A Court of Mist and Fury- Sarah J. Maas.

May 3rd


I'm so excited for this one! I loved ACOTAR! (Review). I'm going to see the author herself when she comes for her book signing, and what's even better is that this lovely releases the same day! *dances wildly while eating chocolate*


Crooked Kingdom- Leigh Bardugo

September 27th
Crooked Kingdom is book two in the Six of Crows series (duology?). I'm so excited for this. At this point, though, it's a cover buy because I haven't read Six of Crows yet *ducks from flying stones* I'll get there, I swear! You can understand how it feels to have a towering TBR pile over your head. But one day, I swear, I'll get to book one. Hopefully before this comes out!


The Cursed Child-J.K. Rowling

July 31st

Okay, but really, who isn't excited about this one? I just finished reading Harry Potter for the first time-ever-so I'm dying with excitement for this. This isn't an actual book-it's a playwright-but we're still happy because it's ANOTHER HARRY POTTER book basically. *fan girl screams* 


The Crown-Kiera Cass

May 3rd

The Crown is book 5 in the Selection series. First off, this cover is B-E-A-UTIFUL. I'm internally screaming right now with excitement. I know a lot of people are put off with 4 and 5 (because it's about someone else) but seriously, it's amazing. I love when authors change it up in that specific way (no spoilers, yo).


Summer Days & Summer Nights

May 17th

Okay, this is pretty neat and I just heard about. This summer read features 12 novels from the authors that are on the cover. I'm excited to read something summer like from these authors, who don't usually write from a seasonal point of view.


It Ends With Us-Colleen Hoover

August 2nd


Oh, no. No. No. NO. 
If you've read anything by Colleen Hoover, or are following her on social media, you know the words she writes are literally poetic words of pain. They get to your heart and wrap around it, squeezing until every last feel is obliterated. This will no doubt do the same. So prepare your feels. 



What is your most anticipated for this year?




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS