Emerald City Author Event!

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Hey, readers! So today I went to ECAE, which is basically a room filled with awesome, kickass authors! I met so many today, and learned about some new ones also! Each and every one of these books- and bookmarks!- are signed! I can faint with the happiness! In this post, I'm going to show you photos of books I bought today, and maybe a photo with me and the author! Let's get started!




So first off, one of the ladies I met today was LH. Cosway! She is super nice and I absolutely loved this treasure! It's about a rugby player- the player- and a short woman with a temper- aka, the pixie! If you haven't checked out the works by both LH. Cosway and Penny Reid, I assist you do so now!






Here I got to meet her!

I got the pleasure of meeting Anne Elliot today. I adore her and her work! She is so nice, and we even talked a little about my blog and my YouTube channel! Both of her books above are my favorites, and I can't wait to re-read them and review for her!



Here I got to meet Callie!

I had just read this book not even a week ago, so I didn't know who Callie Hart truly was. She's cool though, and I'm luck enough to have gotten Calico because it was sold out a few hours before and I got her last one!





This series revolves around a MC (Motorcycle Club for those without the lingo). I loved the first two, and they were sold out, so I got book 3. Luckily, they are standalone books so it's not too big of a deal. This series has romance, danger, and action in it!




This series is also a standalone (my favorite type of series, by the way!). The Offer is my favorite so far! It was so neat to meet Karina! All these authors are so nice! This book in particular is about a single mom who is down on her luck and in comes a straping man, Bram McGregor (Scottish <3) to bring crazyness and hotness into her world! I love it so much!



Okay, the greatest thing EVER is that Tillie Cole is Scottish (or maybe just British. I want everyone to be Scottish). Fact: she worked in Hogwarts. Okay, not actually Hogwarts, but they used the school she used to work in and that's close enough! It Ain't Me, Babe is also an MC story! Each is a standalone (see!) and is amazing. It's about people who are locked in a spiritual camp and one breaks out because she doesn't want to be among the abuse anymore. Then she meets River "Styx" Nash and her world goes from innocent to down right dirty. I've read all of her books and they never fail to astound me!



I haven't actually read this series yet, so I'm looking forward to it. You'll have to check it out from the link to figure out more since I can't give a vague description of it!


I love this womans books! I've read them all (sadly, this is the only book I have in phsyical form) and I love them so much! They always succeed in making me cry like a baby and ruin my feels to a super large extent.



Okay, confession time: I didn't read anything from her before. I didn't even know who she was, but I still waited in line because she was giving her books away for free. Come on! A free book! I wouldn't turn that down. But I checked out the description and it sounds so amazeballs. My gosh, just check it out, my friends.


This is everything, including swag! 



So the rest of pictures I have with these authors are without book photos because I already owned them and went for those specific ones to be signed. I'll link them below though!

This is Kristen Proby! She's written a series that's entirely based in Seattle- my home! It was so cool to read them and see the different spots from the Northwest! I've been to a bunch of them. My favorite book from the (standalone) series is Play With Me which is based of a Seattle Seahawk (Go Hawks!). It's got football, romance, and angst!



I <3 Ilsa! She's so down to earth and kickass, it's amazing. It truly is. I've read all of her books, but I went to get Dirty English signed. It's a retelling of Pride and Prejudice, but this one is far more sexier! 


Samantha Young! I love her On Dublin Street series! Mostly because the first one is set in Ireland, and anyone who knows me, knows I love Ireland! Each is-you guessed it- a standalone! 


Nicole Williams! I have a few of her books on my Kindle! She's got some great stories!



I want to thank all the authors and volunteers, and the creators, Black Heart Productions! I can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS