April TBR!!

Thursday, April 7, 2016

This blog was originally set for reviews only, but as ideas for blog posts keep popping up in my head, it's turning into a book everything blog. Which is great, because I love discussing all things books!

It's been a busy year and it's only April. I didn't get to read much before March on a count of being ill, but now that I'm having better days, I'm back to reading like a maniac. 

Well, until that dreaded slump appears. It's the worst thing to ever happen to a reader. And a writer. Of which, I'm both.

Yay me. 

April's TBR isn't too big. In fact, I had only decided to read four books this month because March was huge reading. I believe I read about 14 books last month, so my brain needed a chill time.

I've read 3 books so far, and only 1 of them are from my TBR pile for this month. And that's not counting ebooks. 

My sister and I have a vlog, a Booktube, where we review and discuss books we've read. It's pretty neat, and we're just starting. But here's the link to the April TBR so you can see what I'm reading this month. YouTube

What are you reading this month? Let me know in the comments, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS